The spray painting industry has evolved substantially over the past 40 years since R&I Zambesi first opened their doors in 1980. With most shops relying heavily on their spray booth as one of the main business assets, the purchase of a new spray booth is an investment that should not be taken lightly. The Z Team have seen them all – from make shift spray booths right up to the top of crop in spray booth technology. So what exactly is it that makes a ‘good’ spray booth?
The highly skilled and experienced team at R&I Zambesi have put together a checklist of items that all business owners should be considering when upgrading or purchasing a new spray booth:
- Customer Service – all Z Air Spray Booths come with priority servicing and filter supply so that their customers receive top service particularly during busy periods.
- Reliability – Z Air Spray Booths have been designed to ensure maximum lifetime and minimal downtime so that businesses can maintain productivity.
- Easy To Use – one of the features Z Air Spray Booths have become known for are their simple operating system that is clearly labelled and easy for staff to operate.
- Cost – the Z Team have worked long and hard to develop a spray booth that is not only price competitive but also built to stand the test of time.
- Timeframe – R&I Zambesi ensure minimal disturbance to their customers businesses during installation with a team consisting of highly skilled installers.
- Compliance – their director, Mark Zambesi, has been closely associated with the advisory board for the Australian Spray Booth Standards so the Z Air Booths are fully compliant.
- Warranty – Z Air Spray Booths have a 1 year standard warranty period with RIZ offering options for up to 3 years.
- Design – the Z Team have seen thousands of workshops over the past 40 years and with this experience they are known for assisting customers with their spray painting equipment layouts when it comes to spray booth and work shop design.
- Experience – the RIZ team have been in the industry for over 40 years and the industry knowledge they can provide their customers is second to none!
Alto Group approached R&I Zambesi to supply and install Z Air spray painting equipment in their brand new Audi Alto Macarther Dealership located in Smeaton Grange, Sydney. RIZ assisted the Alto Group with the spray painting workshop design and layout whilst liaising with the project management team to meet local council requirements. RIZ supplied and installed one oversized Z Air Plus Spray Booth complete with adjoining Paint Mix Room and two Z Air preparation stations complete with an IRT overhead rail curing system. “The Alto Group have worked with the Z team for many years now, so it was an easy decision to approach them for our spray painting equipment needs when opening our new facility” said Steven Longworth – Manager at Alto Group. “R&I Zambesi’s involvement throughout the planning process of the new spray painting facility was outstanding. They are great to work with and have a highly efficient team. We look forward to working with them again in the future”. RIZ not only provided a complete install of spray painting equipment for the Alto Group Macarther but also ensured constant communication and support for the business.
It’s clear to say that R&I Zambesi are among the best in the business when it comes to Spray Booth Repairs, Service and Installation. Priding themselves on delivering quality products and customer service, it’s a no-brainer as to why their customers continue to come back to them. Their knowledge of the industry, combined with fresh and innovative new ideas, will continue to see them hitting new heights in the years to come.
For more information on the Z Air Spray Booths, please visit our spray booth page